Find someone who doesn’t love nachos. Then get them to try this recipe of quick and easy nachos. It is rich in flavors and easy to dig in. Moreover, you can change some of the ingredients of this recipe to your favorite items and have your preferred textures. Even if the amount of ingredients is off, it won’t cause any issues. The same trait also helps you not waste any leftovers, if there are any, by any chance.
Luckily, this easy nachos recipe is easy to prepare, and you can serve it both as an appetizer and as a side dish during lunch or dinner.
- Tortilla Chips- Standard-sized bag (one)
- Cheddar cheese- 1 lb.- shredded
- Beef/chicken/pork- Shredded
- Ground beef- seasoned
- Black olives, avocados, etc.
The amount for toppings is according to your preference. No topping is also an option where you bake the nachos with cheese only. You can then put the ingredients separately for your guests and family to choose from.
Serving Option- Salsa or Sour Cream.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Get a foil/silicone baking mat lined baking sheet and spread the tortilla chips on it.
- Spread half of the shredded cheddar cheese over.
- Afterward, sprinkle the toppings.
- Finally, sprinkle the other half of the cheese over.
- Bake until cheese gets melty or for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with salsa.
The nutritional value of this recipe may vary heavily, depending on the topping option and the amount you choose. But on average, each serving with the toppings I mentioned will contain-
- Calories- 445
- Carb- 35g
- Fat- 26g
- Sodium- 475mg
- Calcium- 400mg
- Potassium- 270mg
- Vitamin C- 2.7mg
- Iron- 1.8mg
You can go overboard with the creativity with this recipe. There is no set rule for the toppings or their amounts. Hence, you can choose to go spicier, keep only vegan options, or use meat or shrimp as you prefer. Try not to keep any leftovers, as they get soggy when reheated.